Sound Problem w/ latest Ipod Touch - HELP!

Reaction score
Alright guys so I recently got the latest Ipod touch 64gb and I've encountered a problem. Sound only comes out in one ear in my headphones. Now let me clarify, it is not the problem of the headphones as the guys at the apple repair store have tried my headphones on their ipod and the sound comes out on both sides fine. I sent it for repair and I think all they did was restore the ipod to the original settings. I checked it out and the sound was coming out fine. Then when I went home I synced it and the sound was only coming out in 1 ear again. Took it to the apple store again they restored it to the factory settings and sound worked fine. Again I synced it and the sound was only coming out in 1 ear again. So you get the picture!

Conclusively sound comes out in 2 ears when i restore it to original settings and then when synced it comes out in 1 ear.

Any advice on what I should do?

Cheers on the help :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Did you restore the ipod from a backup? Go into settings then general then accessibility and try turning on mono audio.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.