The Articles Section

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
Hey I just really wanted to suggest that who ever is in charge of posting in the Articles Section, or Blog, on Mac Forums should really update more and have a lot more posts. I am always wanting to go to the blog to see what's new and I find myself looking at the same post from a couple weeks ago.
Thanks! :)

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I'm in charge of the blog so I suppose this is for me.

The editorial team is constantly working on blog articles but we all have personal lives which limit the amount of writing we can do. We also have a rather small team of trusted users which only grows when the admin team (including myself) finds someone suitable for the blog. You'll be happy to know however that a few articles are coming.

Thanks for your interest in the blog.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm in charge of the blog so I suppose this is for me.

The editorial team is constantly working on blog articles but we all have personal lives which limit the amount of writing we can do. We also have a rather small team of trusted users which only grows when the admin team (including myself) finds someone suitable for the blog. You'll be happy to know however that a few articles are coming.

Thanks for your interest in the blog.
Thank you! And by the way, ever since I joined this website I have been interested in being part of the admin team. I have had previous experience running forum websites but for now I was wondering if I could maybe be allowed to post in the Articles section to help out the blog.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Thank you! And by the way, ever since I joined this website I have been interested in being part of the admin team.

Yeah, good luck with that.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
As Schweb used to say, DON't ASK. If we want you, we will ask you! :D

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ya i know... I guess the only way to prove myself is to show my work. I will email you guys with material when you have positions open again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.