not have write permissions for this folder and cant add acc to application permission

Reaction score
when i try to open itunes, it shows
"The folder "iTunes" is on a locked disk or you do not have write permissions for this folder."
I tried click in Applications/iTunes/get info and try to add my current acc name on there, but with no respond, the name dosent show on list of Sharing and Permissions
Also i tried lots of time uninstall and reinstall iTunes, click in Disk Unity to repair disk permission, and the problem still appear.
for reference, my mac in OS X 10.7.4, iTunes 10.6.3

Reaction score
itunes

when i try to open itunes, it shows
"The folder "iTunes" is on a locked disk or you do not have write permissions for this folder."
I tried click in Applications/iTunes/get info and try to add my current acc name on there, but with no respond, the name dosent show on list of Sharing and Permissions
Also i tried lots of time uninstall and reinstall iTunes, click in Disk Unity to repair disk permission, and the problem still appear.
for reference, my mac in OS X 10.7.4, iTunes 10.6.3

Go to your home directory, click 'info' put in password if asked, if necessary change permissions to 'read and write', AND THEN click on the 'gearwheel' and click on: 'enact on all enclosed files' This will take some time but should solve your problem-claes

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.