Motorola S10 HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones wont sync with Iphone 4s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Iphone 4s, Ipod Touch 32GB, 1st Gen IPad 64GB and 15"Macbook Pro 2.53GHz w/ 4GB RAM
this is pissing me off! got these nice bluetooth headphones and the my iphone or my MacBook for that matter wont find them. Apple products wont find Motorola peripherals?

C

chas_m

I can verify that I own and use a pair of Motorola headphones (S305) with my iOS devices and it works fine. You're probably not putting the headphones into "discovery" mode. On mine, this is done by pressing and holding the power button for quite some time until the indicator flashes red/green like a danger signal. If you are asked for a pairing code, it should be 0000.

Reaction score
IPAD 3 with motorola s10-hd bluetooth stereo headphones

I can't connect my motorola s10-hd bluetooth stereo headphones with my IPAD 3. It does'nt find my HD. Anybody knows if this HD works fine with IPAD and IPhone?

I will apreciate your help!

C

chas_m

Please see my previous post and your owner's manual for the S10-HD to see how to put the headphones into discovery mode.

Reaction score
Thats it! Thank you!

I can verify that I own and use a pair of Motorola headphones (S305) with my iOS devices and it works fine. You're probably not putting the headphones into "discovery" mode. On mine, this is done by pressing and holding the power button for quite some time until the indicator flashes red/green like a danger signal. If you are asked for a pairing code, it should be 0000.

My friend, I had the same problem. Thank you your post. It was Solved pressing and holding the power button of my Motorola S10 HD.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.