Do You Use Any Ipad Apps To Teach Your Kids?

Reaction score
As I am working on some educational app for toddlers, so this question came to mind as it will help me in my app project. Also, what learning apps do you use to teach your kids?

Reaction score
I recently buy few apps like preschool arcade, kids math fun - third grade, textropolis, word magic etc. these all apps are highly impressive and knowledge sharing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
As I am working on some educational app for toddlers, so this question came to mind as it will help me in my app project. Also, what learning apps do you use to teach your kids?

Hi Swati,

There are quite a few free educational apps for children, which you may try out before going for any purchase. The ones I am using are as below:

Addition & Substraction for Kids, Animal Find, Color Matching, Come Learn Spellings, Cross Words, Fruit Finder, Kids Can Math, Spot The Difference, Telling Time, Word Search, World Flags Jigsaw, Hello Color Pencil/Crayons, Coloring Books, iLearn Solar System, Kids World Map, Opposites 1, Shape Puzzle.

Hope this is a good starting point.

Reaction score
The answer to this question probably depends on the child. My daughter is perfectly willing to play horse games on the iPad for hour on hour but quickly tires of any educational apps. I have read that kids with with Autism do well with iPad learning/communicating apps. I personally have a friend who has experienced this himself.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.