Problems with Genius

Reaction score
I recently re-formatted and re-installed OSX, and I am trying to activate iTunes Genius but it's not working. When I click on "iTunes store" it shows that I am logged in with my apple ID, and when I clicked "authorize computer" it confirms it is already authorized.

The problem is that when I go to start genius it takes me to a login screen, the one where you have the option to either log in with your apple ID, or just create a new ID.

I put in my apple ID and password, the top part says "Accessing iTunes store" for like 1 second, then it just stays on the login screen. No error messages or anything, just no progress whatsoever. Does anyone know how I should fix this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Yes actually. Contact the iTunes store support. I had this happen to me before, took a couple attempts but it was taken care of within a day or two.

OP
W
Reaction score
Hmmm, ok thank you. I just submitted a support request, so hopefully they can help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.