anyone have the palm t/x?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I am about to buy buy to upgrade from my sony th55 (for sale btw). I am currently Bi-technical and it seems that this will work on both my primary pc and my ibook. I would love to hear from someone who is using it on mac.

bone

Reaction score
Thats a neat PDA, I have a Palm Tungsten T.

Once you get it setup in OS X, it'll work fine, just make sure you follow the directions, it isn't just plug and play like other things might be.

OP
boneheadz
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
I picked one up last night. I really like it. Very light, nice screen. Install on PC was easy. (created restore point, deleted all my old sony stuff) The tx comes with an outlook conduit. Then the test. Sync with Entourage. I had to tinker with the settings a bit, did not want to sync, wanted the palm to overright the ibook. On the pc adding media like movies and pix is easy and automatically resizes. I have not had the chance to try this with the mac. It is a nice way to keep outlook and entourage in sync.

I have never seen a PDA hotsync this fast, and I have avantgo and epocrates. Like lightning both pc (through a hub) and the mac, wow. wifi and email set up quckly, found the network and asked for password, thats it. Bonus, I can browse files and download from my networked computers (mac and pc) It also seems to charge through the usb.

Anyone wanna buy a th55 in great shape?:)

bone

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.