iDisk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP
iDisk is still alive and well on my folder window under "Devices". Given the problem I had with MacMail reverting to MobileMe, this makes me nervous. When I click on it, it tells me my MobileMe account isn't set up and would I like to open MobileMe preferences and set it up now?

Could this turn into a problem? And why is it still there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Mobile me is no more... If you have any photos sitting in iWeb, you had better import them into your mac via iPhoto/iCloud. And forget about iDisk. It won't work, even if you see it sitting there.

Doug

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
This shutting down of MobileMe (and iDisk) has been well advertised for months now.
Go into System Preferences, select Mobile Me and ensure that your account is turned off. This will avoid and conflicts with your system trying to access it.

DavidH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.