Mt Hood Still Has Snow

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac 3.06 I3, 16Gig Ram, OSX 10.6.8
It's July already and Summer is officially here. Don't tell Mt Hood that as it still has the main portion of the mountain capped in snow. It's beautiful here in the valley, with temperatures running about 70 degrees and warming fast. This was my last chance to see snow in all its majesty before hotter weather mels most of it.

#1 - The Valley Floor
Mt-Hood-Valley-01-Framed-L.jpg

#2 - Cherry Orchards
Mt-Hood-Orchard-01Framed-L.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2012 MBP i7 2.7 GHz 15" Matte - 16 GB RAM - 120 GB Intel SSD - 500 GB DataDoubler Mac OS 10.9
Heh, our high mountains just got a fresh dump of snow 2 days ago… our summer up here is almost none existent this "summer" that feels like more like fall.
Nice shots!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2016 Macbook Pro 512g.15" 16g.ram Ipad2Air 64gb wifi+4g Iphone 6s 64gig
Beautiful picture,

C

chas_m

Here in Victoria we had a tendency to refer to last month as "June-uary." It has been exceedingly temperate so far.

For those down south who are not in the vicinity -- we're hoping to maybe crack 70 degrees (F) by the weekend for the first time this year!

(having lived for a long time in a tropical state, can I'm just say BA DA BOP BA DAH, I'm lovin' it!)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.