Help!! Facebook won't load

Reaction score
Facebook has stopped working suddenly and hasn't worked for the past week. It is not loading properly and all the writing is bunched up on the left hand side of the screen. There are no graphics showing. I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried different browsers and tried different user accounts but it is still the same. Hotmail is also loading the exact same(all on the left), however it has been like this for some months now! I have been in touch with Apple over the phone, however they cannot even come up with a solution. Anyone have any tips or ideas on how to fix it??? These problems are really beginning to bug me as I only have the Macbook Pro since last Christmas!!!:\:Angry:
MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Reaction score
Facebook has stopped working suddenly and hasn't worked for the past week. It is not loading properly and all the writing is bunched up on the left hand side of the screen. There are no graphics showing. I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried different browsers and tried different user accounts but it is still the same. Hotmail is also loading the exact same(all on the left), however it has been like this for some months now! I have been in touch with Apple over the phone, however they cannot even come up with a solution. Anyone have any tips or ideas on how to fix it??? These problems are really beginning to bug me as I only have the Macbook Pro since last Christmas!!!:\:Angry:
MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Can you help me with your screen shot of the exact problem so i can work on it and apart form deleting cookies and cache , changing of browser what else you have tried .

I need to check few things before I could preform some steps or i could work on your problem

You can contact me for chat on
HCL Touch - Pre-Chat Window

OP
E
Reaction score
I am currently re-installing mac OS X as advised by Apple today on the phone so i cannot take a screen shot.. However if the problem persists i will then post a screen shot.!!thanks for your help so far.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.