how do i fix this?

Reaction score
hi
im having a problem with squidoo in safari it wont load it i tried all the tricks i know ie empty cache,re start safari,proxy settings,first aid none of which worked can any1 please help me solve this annoying problem?

regards and thanks inadvance

DjDB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
did you try a different browser?

edit: ok, tattooed beat me to it, hello tat :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
:) Hi scathe long time been away mate. Good to see you back. Great minds think alike ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Yeah I'm on and off here :-D

OP
D
Reaction score
Hey

thanks 4 the help but i dont obvoiusly know a where to find the safari upgrade 4 free?
or when i download it how to install it i dont really wanna use mozilla or such like but i need sqidoo so can you please help me to locate the safari upgrade for 10.6.8 and then if you can
show my how to install it would be extremely grateful

regards

DjDB

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Goto to  in the top left of your window. Then to Software update. Wait until that finishes and shows all updates for your Mxachine. If Safari is there make sure the box is checked then Update. Once its updated/installed it easy to follow the instructions that follow.

If at all you have any Major troubles, go here and dl the link for Safari for 10.6.8.

HTH

Cheers

OP
D
Reaction score
i downloaded 10.6.8 from your link but unluckly for me when i went to the the black apple and software updates it did the scan and came up with no up dates and make me close it can you please help me on this issue to please?

OP
D
Reaction score
i have tried everything known to man to update this software but to no avail when i go to the black apple software update dispite the fact that i did download more than once the updated safari 10.6.8 it says no software updates available and forces me to quit i have checked everything but sqidoo simple cant be opened nor can i update the software cuz according to the machine the software is updated and it wont let me.....any advise would be greatly appricated

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
Are you sure you don't already have the latest Safari? When Safari is launched, click on Safari in the top menu and select About to get the version.

Have you tried using a different browser?

This might not be a browser issue at all, maybe just a mistake in launching that app or something, check documentation and/or forums for that.

OP
D
Reaction score
yeah i tried firefox same issue i read sumwhere it could be to do with cookies but i dont know what they are im stumped lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.