Non Breaking space IMac

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have system iMac running Intel core i3. I have a drupal website and a form in there. Whenever it tries to fill out the form and submit, I get error for more than 10 words required. When I tried encoding in U-hex form, I see that my keyboard is inserting non-breaking space so the form is taking the whole paragraph a one word which is not allowed. Please advice what is going wrong. My language set is English.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 9,1
That sounds odd.

Normally you would have to force a non-breaking space. I wonder if somehow you can toggle between breaking and non-breaking and somehow non-breaking has become the default.

Usually you would need to type Option-space to use one. If it has been toggled maybe Option-space will give you a normal breaking space.

I'm sure you'll want to toggle back permanently but I'm afraid I can't offer any advice on that even if my theory is correct.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thanks for instant reply. I tried doing that too. Uisng option-space but stil does'nt work that way...:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 9,1
Have you worked out whether all spaces you insert, in all applications are non-breaking?

I wonder whether the problem is related to the form itself, or the browser. I don't really have any specific ideas but since it is encoding specific, if you can use ASCII it would solve the problem because there is no non-breaking space in ASCII.

Good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.