My email (mail) goes out as "NO Sender"

Reaction score
my email which is apple mail, goes out saying no sender. Some of my friends are able to cope with this, but others aren't. No matter what I have done to get it to say it's from me (my email address) it says No Sender. For whatever strange reason when I bought this macbook pro 5 or 6 years ago, the mail client said I was "valued customer" and when I tried to change it I became No Sender.
Anyone who thinks they have the knowledge or a solution to changing this little beast please help me out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
my email which is apple mail, goes out saying no sender. Some of my friends are able to cope with this, but others aren't. No matter what I have done to get it to say it's from me (my email address) it says No Sender. For whatever strange reason when I bought this macbook pro 5 or 6 years ago, the mail client said I was "valued customer" and when I tried to change it I became No Sender.
Anyone who thinks they have the knowledge or a solution to changing this little beast please help me out.

Hi,
Is there an old mail account still listed in Mail>Preferences>Accounts and if so can you disable it in the advanced tab ? Also check that all your details are as required within your own account information.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.