customize ibook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook 2 Ghz C2D, 2 Gb RAM, 120 Gb Hd, 2 gig black nano
hi, I am considering buying an ibook for my gf. She loves the old clamshells because of the colors, but I would rather buy her something that would be wireless and have about 512 mb of RAM. Does anyone know if they make iskins for the ibook? I would want to make the entire unit either purple or pink for her. Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook 1.2 ghz / 30GB 4200 / 1.25 GIG
Could I be your gf?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive
A good alternative

In reply to customizing an iBook... go to colorwarepc.com and you can order the iBook from that site, painted in whatever color you like :)

Pierre

Reaction score
That is amazing, anyone know how durable these colors are? And if they scratch off easily or anything of that sort?

Thanks!

Smesh

B

Berman

Pierre said:
In reply to customizing an iBook... go to colorwarepc.com and you can order the iBook from that site, painted in whatever color you like :)

Pierre

aren't they expensive? my sister was going to order a pink powerbook from them, then realized it was $500 extra just to have it pink. not worth it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook G4, 17 inch intel imac
mynameis said:
http://www.macskinz.com/

That looks pretty neat, it isn't just a sticker, its molded around it, but not out yet.

They have been promising that for a year now, **** I want one. A condom for your ibook.

bone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White 2ghz Core Duo Macbook, 2ghz RAM, 60gb Hard drive, SuperDrive
If you are a do it yourselfer, search google. I've seen numerous lime green iBooks, and with the proper preparation it is possible to do it, and the cost is just the cost of a couple screwdrivers and a can of spray paint.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.