how to download youtube videos onto mac and burn to a vcd or dvd

Reaction score
can you please guide me on how to download youtube videos (cartoons for my son) fastly onto my macbook pro and then burn to a vcd or dvd to watch them on a dvd player, thanks:Confused:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz i7 16GB RAM 250G SSD OS X Mountain Lion, iMac mid 2011, iPhone 3G
Click here to download youtube downloader

Once you have this YouTube downloader, run it, copy the URL of the video you are watching in YouTube (or click share on the video in youtube then the URL will appear - copy it) and paste to YouTube Downloader app. Click Start.

One done, the video will be saved in Downloads/Enolsoft Free YouTube Downloader HD/
Right click on the video then click Burn to disc. That should be it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro.
Simplest solution to this is to download the latest Firefox (v 12.0). I'm using Lion 10.7.4 and Firefox works with it. Firefox comes with the add-on "Download Helper" already installed. Not only can you download Youtube vids but others as well. Buy the way, I use Safari for most of my browsing except when I want to capture, download, etc something. Then Firefox is for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz i7 16GB RAM 250G SSD OS X Mountain Lion, iMac mid 2011, iPhone 3G
Simplest solution to this is to download the latest Firefox (v 12.0). I'm using Lion 10.7.4 and Firefox works with it. Firefox comes with the add-on "Download Helper" already installed. Not only can you download Youtube vids but others as well. Buy the way, I use Safari for most of my browsing except when I want to capture, download, etc something. Then Firefox is for me.

I just did it. It's easier indeed. Thanks for the additional information.

-Lanz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.