Dented replacement iPod Touch

Reaction score
Upon receiving a replacement iPod touch from an Authorized Service Center, I saw dirts on the sides and corner, and mild dent on upper left and lower right of the unit, I was still in the service center when I saw them so I immediately returned it to them(service center) and they accepted it. Bottomline, Apple gave a dented replacement. Now, the Authorized Service Center said that Apple doesn't want to replace the unit and still trying to get it replaced from Apple. It is still covered from Apple 1year Warranty. What can I do?

C

chas_m

Politely but firmly stand your ground, provide documentation of the incident and don't be afraid to escalate the matter (again politely but firmly).

Of course, I should ask why you needed a replacement Touch in the first place ... that might change things ...

OP
U
Reaction score
Well, my iPod Touch got replaced at the first place because it was a dead unit after 3 weeks of using it. Then I went to the service center and asked them for a repair, they received it. After 2 weeks, that was the time they gave me the replacement. And the replacement they was about to give me has dents, so I returned it to them. And now we're where talking about it. Hehe.

C

chas_m

Any chance of taking this matter to a real Apple Store? Is there one relatively close by you?

OP
U
Reaction score
Well technically, there is no Apple store/center in our country(Philippines) only Authorized Service Centers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Try contacting them over the phone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.