App store DL, where'd it go?

Reaction score
So I purchased FCPX from the app store, which darkened the Buy App button. However I do not see it anywhere on my computer, and it didn't show it download. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Open up your Applications folder and have a look there. I think buy default they download there so you as a Mac user have it easier than others and it does all the work for you.

Cheers

OP
J
Reaction score
Still not there. It's weird I purchase, it asks me to verify my info, then I get that loading circle in the top left corner but it says $299 like I still haven't purchased it. I check my applications folder and my purchases logged and it not anywhere. Should I just reboot and try again? I really hope it isn't showing as purchase even though I haven't got it, I don't wanna pay $900 bucks for this lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
You won't pay twice for it.
Goto the top and click on Purchased and see if it says it is installed. If it it press Command>SpaceBar and type Final Cut Pro into Spotlight and see where it shows it to be.
If no luck there or it isn't in your Purchased list then reboot have another look and try buy it again.

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.