iTunes U wont transfer videos

Reaction score
I've been downloading a lot of courses on my laptop from iTunes University and wanted to simply 'sync' those courses to my iPad.

This simply didn't work, iTunes said 'All synced' to find out that nothing but the class title had been sync'd.

I had previously started the course on my iPad and thought this was the issue. I proceeded to delete the course on my iPad and tried a 'fresh' sync.
This did not work and ended up confusing iTunes as the course was no longer showing on the iPad (yet all videos that had been downloaded directly still were there)

So I am now stuck, with 18GB of iTunes U videos downloaded on my laptop and an iPad that wont grab them.

Any help is appreciated!

OP
T
Reaction score
Hmm may have fixed it - HA.

To those interested, in iTunes, under your iPad's Itunes U tab, unselect the course you'd like to force a sync on.
Go to your iTunes U folder on iTunes, select all material for the course, drag and drop onto your iPad's icon on the left hand side.
BAM forced to sync 18GB of videos.

Reaction score
I have same problem with iTunes i can't add video in my iTunes Movie section. Right now I am using iFunbox to transfer Video files to my iPad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.