Best Siri compatible car handsfree kit in UK

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 core Mac Pro, 21.5" iMac, 13" Macbook Pro, iPhone 4
Just got a new car and would like a proper installed hands free that will allow me to take calls, play music off my iPhone and work with Siri. Any ideas?

Cheers

Steve

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I haven't seen a handsfree kit that can handle Siri usage (apart for wired stuff). So I's be interested if anyone comes across something.

OP
stevetgn
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 core Mac Pro, 21.5" iMac, 13" Macbook Pro, iPhone 4
I haven't seen a handsfree kit that can handle Siri usage (apart for wired stuff). So I's be interested if anyone comes across something.

What wired Siri car systems have you seen?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I meant wired hands free like the apple headphones and inline remote etc

C

chas_m

As seen in the WWDC keynote, car manufacturers will be rolling out systems that enable "eyes free" Siri interaction over the next 12 months. Have no idea about aftermarket kits at this point.

Until those kits come out I would really recommend not using Siri WHILE driving. I know you only need a moment to activate Siri but that's eyes off the road and always dangerous.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.