Restoring MacbookPro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro: 2.3Ghz i5 Processer, 8GB RAM, OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD
Hey everyone, to start out I am new to the forums and I have a few questions. I am thinking about restoring my Mac. I don't really have any problems with it or anything I just feel like I have a bunch of clutter. I am very organized when it comes to my files, but I still feel like I have a bunch of unnecessary files. Also after I restore it, if I do, I am planning on installing Windows on my Mac. I have read up on it and it doesn't seem to hard. It seems like boot camp pretty much does all the work for you. I am still kind of hazy on how to do it though. So if you guys know have to install Windows on a Mac please tell me and any tips will also be appreciated. If any of you also know how to restore a Mac any help is appreciated. I am pretty sure you just insert the disc that came with the Mac and hold C while it boots up. But again I am kind of hazy on it. So if anybody has any tips or knows how to do it I would greatly appreciate and help.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacbookPro: 2.3Ghz i5 Processer, 8GB RAM, OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD
Any help is appreciated!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
What OS version are you currently running? Depending on that, there is one of two different ways to restore your computer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.