i updated my new ipad to ios 6 ,it wont be activate?

Reaction score
i updated my new ipad to ios 6 and im stuck now can anyone help??
im not a devloper and i installed ios6 in my ipad and it wont activate i think because im not a devloper, now i want to downgrade to ios 5.1.1 but i cant because in itunse there is no summary label ,there is nothing just big ipad. help please????sory about my bad english.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Will it allow you to do a restore from Backup?

EDIT: If doing a Hard Reset (holding the Home and Sleep buttons until the Apple Icon appears) doesn't unfreeze your iPad you are probably going to have to take it into an Apple Store for help.

OP
D
Reaction score

no it wont allow me to do any thing here is a picture:
2wf8d3a.jpg

OP
D
Reaction score
reply for edit

EDIT: If doing a Hard Reset (holding the Home and Sleep buttons until the Apple Icon appears) doesn't unfreeze your iPad you are probably going to have to take it into an Apple Store for help.

no problem with DFU mode ,and yes it show the apple icon when i hold the home and sleep buttons.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
Here's a set of instructions on downgrading from iOS6 beta to 5:

Downgrade iOS 6 Beta to iOS 5.1.1

You need to be in DFU mode to restore it back to 5 from 6.

Keep in mind, the beta releases are really only meant for developers to test and not general use. A device that is to be updated to iOS 6 beta needs to be registered as a development device on a paid developers account.

Good luck on the downgrade. The official stance from Apple is if you upgrade to iOS6 beta you can't downgrade (which is why you're having the trouble, iTunes will just refuse to do it normally), the instructions on that site should help you get back running.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.