Iphoto

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive had my mac for a few months and am slowly getting to know how it works. Im having problems with iphoto. wen i click to start the programme i get the loading photos ... screen but nothing happens. ive never yet used this application. pls help.
Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
If you've never used iPhoto before, you're not going to see photos. You need to load them from a digital camera or a set of files.

Start the program, then select File --> Add to Library and select the images or the directory where your images are located.

Good luck!

OP
G
Reaction score
Hi,
no joy i'm afraid. everytime i try to import some pictures or create a new album iphoto just quits and i get a message about sending a report to apple.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
try to start it from the applications folder. if that doesnt work, try repairing permissions and rebooting. if you have different accounts setup, try using a different login. try moving your iPhoto library, when you run it again it will ask you to find it.

L

lil

Or hold down command (apple) + option and when iPhoto opens to rebuild your library, click the four checkboxes and let it repair.

I have yet to have any problems with iPhoto personally.

Hope you get it working as it's a great app!

Vicky

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G-5 2Ghz 17" Wireless
Fearlessfreap24's Panarama Signature Picture

Fearlessfreap24,
I've been looking for a Mac Image program that will link pics together
like the Irfran panarama utility which is not available for mac. Hopefully
there is a free one out there. Did you create your signature pic with your
Mac?
sigpic.jpg

Tom

OP
G
Reaction score
Hi guys,
still having problems with iphoto. basically ive never used it before. 1st time i started the app, i get the little circular timer thing and it doesnt go. if i try to import a pic the app just shuts down. pls pls help as i would really like to start using this app.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.