Please Help, Processor Screws

Reaction score
I have a Quicksilver 2001 G4. I stupidly removed the processor and do not know how to put it back. :( Do any of you guys know which screws go in which screw hole? The processor is suppossed to draw 12V DC directly from the logic board via a fourth screw hole. I have three short screws, and a fourth longer screw. I also have three offsets that screww into the logic board and one that is loose. I am assuming the loose one goes underneath the powered fourth screwhole on the processor daughtercard. I am so frustrated because I cannot find any pictures anywhere showing which screws and offsets go in which holes. If anyone with a quicksilver or MMD could take of their heat sink and take a picture that would be great.
Thanks

OP
I
Reaction score
Ifixit is worthless. It skips the step I need completely. I need someone to take a peek in thier comp and tell me what to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.