Word document corrupted - done everything i can, need help.

Reaction score
Hi,

I have Word 2011 and today an important document suddenly went into gibberish - the text was replaced by what I past below, which is then followed by a long list of numbers.

I've tried everything I know to recover the text - saving as rtf, using the 'recover text' function, copying everything but the last paragraph (although I'm not sure I understand that), but can't get my original text back. Can someone help?

cket.itemArray</key> <array> <dict> <key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalRes</key> <real>72</real> <key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key> <integer>0</integer> </dict> </array> </dict> <key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalScaling</key> <dict> <key>com.apple.print.ticket.creator</key> <string>com.apple.jobticket</string> <key>com.apple.print.ticket.itemArray</key> <array> <dict> <key>com.apple.print.PageFormat.PMVerticalScaling</key> <real>1</real> <key>com.apple.print.ticket.stateFlag</key> <integer>0</integer> </dict> </array> </dict> <key>com.apple.print.subTicket.paper_info_ticket</key> <dict> <key>PMPPDPaperCodeName</key> <dict>

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.