Safari Issues! Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.6.8 2010 Macbook Pro
I have a rather irritating issue with my safari....Sometimes when I try to go onto a website, safari redirects my page to something random. Secondly, a lot of the time, Safari refuses to load some web pages...for example - I would click on Facebook and the blue bar at the top freezes halfway...half an hour later - it works fine again. And thirdly, many pictures don't load on safari as well. I have a Macbook Pro 2010 10.6.8. Please help!

Reaction score
I have a rather irritating issue with my safari....Sometimes when I try to go onto a website, safari redirects my page to something random. Secondly, a lot of the time, Safari refuses to load some web pages...for example - I would click on Facebook and the blue bar at the top freezes halfway...half an hour later - it works fine again. And thirdly, many pictures don't load on safari as well. I have a Macbook Pro 2010 10.6.8. Please help!

I'm having the same issues across the board on my Mac Pro desktop and MacBook Pro, I think its due to the recent update of 5.1.7. Before that update all ran well and smooth, since then I have experienced the same issues you list as well.

OP
Guinea-pig
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
10.6.8 2010 Macbook Pro
It's good to know I'm not the only one....hopefully Apple will figure this out soon!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.