Controlling iTunes on a Windows desktop remotely with a Macbook Pro?

Reaction score
Hello,

I can easily control my windows 7 desktop's iTunes with my iPad or Android phone using the "Remote" app (there's one for iOS that is free and one for Android that costs a few dollars, both work about the same).

However, what if I wanted to control my main desktop's iTunes from my Macbook Pro? I can't seem to find a remote control for it. Is there some kind of a version of a remote app that works in that situation?

The reason I want to do this is because I like moving around my house with my laptop working on things, but my main desktop is hooked up to my stereo system.

At the moment I don't have my cell phone or iPad with me and I just wanted to link all my devices to make things as seamless as possible.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I don't know of a remote app but you could use remote desktop or VNC across the lan.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.