word paragraph first line indent

Reaction score
I usually tab indents, but I am uploading to Kindle and tabbed indents can fail. I have to indent via the format/paragraph to create a permanent indent. So far I only appear to be able to indent each para by going into format every time.

Is there no way of setting the indent once and then keying in (like tabbing) for each indent?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air
For your Wuestion

Hello,
Did you checked the files of your device are not corrupted?

Reaction score
I usually tab indents, but I am uploading to Kindle and tabbed indents can fail. I have to indent via the format/paragraph to create a permanent indent. So far I only appear to be able to indent each para by going into format every time.

Is there no way of setting the indent once and then keying in (like tabbing) for each indent?

Sure. Simply highlight your first paragraph and create a new style based on it. If you set that style as your default style for your document, every new paragraph will automatically be indented.

Here is a nice free tutorial on how to use Styles:
Tutorial: Format text with styles

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.