Can someone help me with this?

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum and relatively new to mac. I bought a macbook pro last year and have been living happily ever after until about a week ago. Don't really know how to describe the problem, so I'll post attach a few snapshots.
This is happening all out of the blue. I have a suspect it may have a connection to google chome. When I ex. scroll down a website it might happen. And it affects everything. I'm not able to close any window or programs, and the "pixels or whatever I can call them" moves around when I move the cursor. But I'm not positive it's caused by chrome.. last time it happened when I used the "F3" key.
It's a huuuge problem right now, since I'm having my pathology exam in a few days and are totally dependent on looking up weird diseases.

Please please help me! Does anyone know anything about this? I've tried googling, but I don't know which terms to search for.

Appreciate all help I can get. :)

Screen shot 2012-06-06 at 1.28.07 AM.png

Screen shot 2012-06-06 at 1.15.00 AM.png

OP
A
Reaction score
Running snow leopard it that may help figuring out what's wrong. :)

And I'm sorry if I posted this tread in the wrong place.

OP
A
Reaction score
Thank you! I've followed both, and will wait and see if the problem reoccurs today or tomorrow. It usually happens a few times during the day, so I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Yep, I'll report back!

Again, thank you! :)

OP
A
Reaction score
Thank you! I've followed both, and will wait and see if the problem reoccurs today or tomorrow. It usually happens a few times during the day, so I'll know for sure tomorrow.
Yep, I'll report back!

Again, thank you! :)

Haven't had any more problems! Seems like it worked out! ;D
Thank you soooo much!! :)

Slydude

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
M1 MacMini 16 GB - Ventura, iPhone 14 Pro Max, 2015 iMac 16 GB Monterey
I was thinking there was some kind of graphic-related hardware problem. Looks like I was wrong thankfully.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Haven't had any more problems! Seems like it worked out! ;D
Thank you soooo much!! :)

Well its been 3 days on now and you havnt reported back. As they say, no news is usually good news . .. . . . Glad to be of some help :)

I was thinking there was some kind of graphic-related hardware problem. Looks like I was wrong thankfully.

For the OP's peace of mind, I'm glad it wasn't too.......

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.