on line photo album to use within a RW web site, any recommendations please ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15" + iPhone 5S
hi all, i have at last seen sense and washed my hands of inferior web site hosting companies that promise Unlimited Web Space ! so now although i have a faster and more efficient Host i don't have as much SPACE, so to help with this problem i can see it makes sense to Host my Photos on an OnLine Photo Hosting site !

But Which One is best ?

But this in itself poses another problem that i didn't foresee :-

I am using Rapid Weaver to create the Web Site pages that call the photos off of my hosted (elsewhere) Photo Album but in Rapid Weaver i would like to have Thumbnails of the photos to be displayed for visitors to click on and from what i have found out so far, the Plug Ins i have to use in Rapidweaver don't cater for thumbnails when using full-size photos hosted at an external site.

Jeez does that make sense? any ideas anyone ?

tim

C

chas_m

I have no idea which one is "best" but you can certainly check out SmugMug, Flickr, Adobe Revel, 500px, among others and see which one might be right for you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.