Backlit keyboard for iMac

Reaction score
I know quite a few people have been interested in a backlit keyboard for the iMac. I'm sure many are hoping that the 2012 model comes with a backlit keyboard. In the meantime, I thought I would mention the one backlit keyboard for mac that I actually like. It's the Moshi Luna. It actually works with both mac and pc (has keys such as function lock to change key behavior). I picked one up from the Apple store and really like it. Nice look. Nice feel. Links below.

Moshi Luna
Moshi Luna Backlit Keyboard - Apple Store (Canada)
Moshi Luna | iLounge + Mac
Review: moshi luna keyboard for Mac | iSource

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Looks like a nice keyboard for the price. I'll have to take a look at one close up the next time I drop in at my local Apple store. (only 10 minutes from my home) I'm not sure the backlight feature is really something that I'll use since I do a lot of writing alongside my iMac. I keep a lighted lamp off to my left since I'm a lefty.

OP
Lastmboy
Reaction score
Looks like a nice keyboard for the price. I'll have to take a look at one close up the next time I drop in at my local Apple store. (only 10 minutes from my home) I'm not sure the backlight feature is really something that I'll use since I do a lot of writing alongside my iMac. I keep a lighted lamp off to my left since I'm a lefty.

I really like the backlighting, as I often work in fairly low lighting when in my home office. Probably not good for the eyes, but I just find it relaxing. However, I wanted something that had a similar feel to the Apple keyboards. This one has worked out well. Of course, if Apple comes out with a backlit one, I'll be all over it.

Must be nice to have an Apple store 10 minutes away. The closest one to me is 5 hours away. I have to make my visits count :) Generally the online store gets used more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.