I photo not showing photo's in Iphoto

Reaction score
My iPhoto program won't show photos that I already have in I photo. It also won't import any thing I try to drop into iPhoto.

When I try to open anything with iphoto I get this message,
/Users/username/Desktop/wallpaper/78186_shar310_122_125lo.jpg

If I try to open a photo it says importing photo but it has a clock that will always run.

Where I got into trouble was I was looking at photos on a thumb drive it was importing the photo into preview but that was to slow so I wanted it to open in Iphoto.

Up at the top when I am in iPhoto I can see the photo I want to look at it but when I highlight it there is nothing on the screen below except black and the iPhoto tools, I can click on crop and it will outline where the photo should be.

please help

C

chas_m

We can't see the picture. You need to use the image attaching tools in the advanced composer, or host the image somewhere online (I use ImageShack for example) se can see what you're talking about.

In the meantime I would suggest resetting iPhoto by opening it with the command and option keys held down. This brings up a repair dialog. Select every option, let it do its thing for a while. You may want to restart the machine as well (strictly optional). That should help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.