Anyone having weird issues with Apple Mail synced with Gmail?

Reaction score
Someone please be my shining ray of light and tell me that they have had the same issue and that it was a GLITCH!

I've been carefully following up with the company of my dreams via email in hopes of a second interview. I draft and write all emails from my Apple Mail which sync up with my gmail.

One day, I drafted an email to the company but then decided that I did not want to send it. It was sitting in my draft folder for a little bit until I completely deleted it. Going through the sent folder on my Apple Mail as well as going through the gmail sent folder (still within Apple Mail), everything checks out to be a-okay. Even through my phone (in which my gmail is synced), the sent folder has been accurate.

BUT THEN THE NIGHTMARE HAPPENS. When viewing my gmail through a BROWSER, I click the sent folder and it all appears okay UNTIL I click on the last LEGIT threaded conversation I had with the company (it had the correct date that I sent my last legit email) and then BOOM! It shows also shows that I sent at least 22 of the same message over and over again of my DELETED DRAFT message that I created through my Apple Mail days after in which this thread was supposed to occur! I will be absolutely mortified if this email actually sent out 22 times.

Could this be some sort of communication error between Apple Mail and gmail? :Grimmace:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.