Photoshop CS5.1 issue

Reaction score
I purchased the Complete Collection for Nik software. Installed it and it has been fine. Recently through no provocation from me the box with all the different collections in it moved from the right hand side of my screen where it would sit when I opened CS5.1. The other day it moved over to the top left hand side of my screen right against the top bar of the program therefore not allowing me to see the boxes that are underneath it. I have tried everything to try and remove it but nothing works. Do I need to uninstall the whole program and install it again to fix the problem?O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5K Retina 27" 2017, macOS 11.3.1 Big Sur, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro, Apple tv4, iPodT6
Hi sonnyh: I use CS6 upgraded from CS5.1 and some NIK plugins. Reading your post suggests to me that you are talking about "NIK Selective Tool" Found under File/Automate/NIK selective tool in Photoshop.
This can be moved around the screen at your leisure as it's a floating box, there is also a 'settings' tab on the bottom left of the box where you can set whether you want the tool to open automatically or not.
If you still are having problems you might see what NIK say - sometimes a re-install may be required but see if what I said helps you first.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.