Iphone 5

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Iphone 5 is supposed to be released? I am going to college next year and I am debating whether or not to wait for the iphone 5 or just go with the iphone 4s.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Rumors say September..definitely before next year..

C

chas_m

The answer to your question is "nobody knows." Believe me, many LARGE industries would like to have the answer to that question!

Apple doesn't like to get predictable, and there are many factors involved in getting the product to market on time, so I'm going to say that my GUESS is that it will come a LITTLE earlier than last year ... I'm predicting September.

We should be hearing a bit more about iOS 6 before much longer courtesy the WWDC, which MAY offer some insight into a time frame for the next iPhone. But really we're all just guessing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in MacBook Pro 2.8ghz i7 8gb ram, iphone 3gs 16gb, iphone 4 32gb, iphone 4s 32gb, Apple tv 3rd gen

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
i have also heard of sometime in june.

Well, since it's now July 2nd, I guess that prediction is no longer true. :) I agree with what chas_m said above.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13in MacBook Pro 2.8ghz i7 8gb ram, iphone 3gs 16gb, iphone 4 32gb, iphone 4s 32gb, Apple tv 3rd gen
Well, since it's now July 2nd, I guess that prediction is no longer true. :) I agree with what chas_m said above.

oh yea duh, shows how much i pay attention to what month it is!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.