Graphics card driver issues.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm sorry if this has been addressed already but I can not find help on the subject.

I had my logic board replaced, I think thats what they did, I had one of those dodgy graphics card from nvidia that they put in macs like 4 years ago and it was replaced free of charge recently, but now I need to install the driver for this graphics card.

Apparently it comes with software updates but I have updated my software at least five times since getting my computer back. I found this on other forums for this issue but I haven't been able to get the driver through updates and Nvidia doesn't have the drivers for this card on their website.

My computer had the operating systems before leopard on it originally, then i updated to leopard and then snow leopard. I don't know it that information is helpful. It's a 17" mac book pro.

If anyone can help it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.