Macbook Screen Isn't Working

Reaction score
My 4/5 yr. old mac screen isn't working.
It all started when a spiral notebook was compressed to the screen, which we later found completely messed the screen up! It was then given to Best Buy for solutions, which was then shipped to Apple. By the time we got it back, the screen worked temporarily. We could adjust the screen at a certain angle to get it to display, and at the time that was ok. After a few more months of that, we finally decided to get that fixed too. THAT time, when we got it back, it worked...for a while...After a few weeks, the screen just never displayed anything. We can tell that by turning it on, the macbook is still running with the usual startup sounds, and clicking noises the sound buttons make can be heard, and the capslock light is running efficiently.
(I'm kind of a noob at this, so excuse me if I post this in the wrong thread/do something inaccurately. Guild me if you must.)
Things I've Tried:
PRAM startup
Adjusting Screen Angle(obviously)
Sulking
Complementing Comp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Great excuse to get a new one. Five year old not worth investment of a new screen. Keep everything well out the way when closing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.