iTunes: Manually manage music but auto-sync one playlist?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" 2.7GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 with 12GB RAM and 2TB HDD, 32 GB iPad 2, 32 GB iPhone 4
OK, so basically, I'm looking to figure out if there is a way to manually manage my iTunes library but automatically sync one of my playlists. The reason being is that I have one artist that constantly changes (~assorted singles~) which is just a collection of different artists singles. I have a ton of stuff in tehre and it's constnatly fluctuating so it would be nice to have itunes automatically sync that one playlist. That being said, I'd like to maintain control of the rest of the library (all other albums) except that one. Is this possible?

Otherwise my only way to get around this is to create a folder that contains playlists for all the albums/artists I want to sync and have itunes automatically sync everything in that folder?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.