Twitter and Facebook Icons

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me how i can get the Facebook and twitter to link to my email account so that i can display the icons at the bottom of my salutation, so that when somebody clicks on them they link directly to my twitter and Facebook accounts

I am not a techie as you can probably guess so if you are kind enough to answer, KISS, keep it simple

Thanks

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
If you're using Apple Mail, you can add links to your signature easily. Go to Mail > Preferences > Signatures. Select the signature that you want to add the links to and highlight the text that you want them to click. With the text highlighted, go to Edit > Add Link... and in the box that appears, enter the URL.

OP
A
Reaction score
Fb and Twitter

No dont use Apple mail, use a service provider one here in Dubai and access it through safari

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
That would all depend on the webmail client that the service provider is using. Your best bet is to consult their help files. However, if you happen to know the name of the webmail software used, we might be able to help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.