Time capsule no wifi internet connection anymore

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 21.5 2011 Stock with Time Capsule. Ipad2 Colecovision
Hello friends.

I just started to have Internet connection problems with my time capsule. It does show a wifi network but now says there is no Internet connection to my IMac. The time capsule has a green light and when I connect my Internet cable right to the Mac I have Internet connection with no problems.

I am running the latest version for my time capsule. An ideas on what is going on?
Thanks

OP
Ghost Rider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My time capsule is running version 7.6.1
My airport is running version 6.00.92

When my Ethernet cable in connected to my time capsule it shows a greed light and then my internet says disconnected. When I run my ethernet cable directly into the computer I am fine. Any ideas?

When responding please note I am novice when it comes to Apple and how to configure things. Hopefully there is an easy fix here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi did you change something in your set-up or add more devices onto the network recently ? That said signals can just degrade over time and electronics can get choked up.

There is some specific advice about the why's and wherefore's of troubleshooting your problem here Resetting an AirPort Base Station or Time Capsule FAQ

OP
Ghost Rider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks pendlewitch I will try that and report back.

OP
Ghost Rider
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The weirdest thing happened. After I made no attempts to fix the connection after 1 week it fixed itself and is now working. I have no idea why :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
The weirdest thing happened. After I made no attempts to fix the connection after 1 week it fixed itself and is now working. I have no idea why :(

Hmm not sure what happened there. If it happens again maybe it's an intermittent fault with some equipment..the wireless card perhaps. Probably best not to speculate :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.