Can't delete word document file- error 43 and 108

Reaction score
So i created a word document yesterday, and today when i tried opening it there was 2 files for it. So being an un-experienced macbook user, i deleted one of the files. And i tried to open the remaining file but it won't let me! and its changed the file name to "Word Work File L_1.tmp" and when i try to delete it i get a message saying "The operation can’t be completed because one or more required items can’t be found.
(Error code -43)" and i can't open it either because i get a error saying "The application Microsoft Word can't be opened- 108" I can't move or rename it as well. So i copied and pasted the same file to my desktop (yes somehow i can copy and paste the file) and renamed it. and that one works perfectly fine because i can open and close it. So all i have to do is delete this one but I can't :Angry:

I haven't tried restarting my macbook because i have a different app opened and i don't want to restart it at the moment. But if you were to suggest me to then i will :)

Thanks,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro, 15", iCore 7, 8GB, Thunderbolt Display
do a right click on the file, click on "get info" and check the sharing and permission on the bottom. does it say read and write?

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem

And it says I have "unknown access" to the file when "get info" on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.