Other type of recording program

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
Do any of you know of any programs that would allow me to potentially record every sound on my computer. Mainly I want to be able to record skype conversations. Not just the person talking to me but me to them, them to me. Any ideas?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
SoundStudio would work well for that. It can pick up things from your mic as well was what is played from your speakers. I have done this for quick, on-the-fly vocal recordings for song demos. The quality may or may not be that great, it depends on background noises and such...but would still work for you so you could get both ends of the convo.
Just be sure to let the other person know you are recording them, not only to be polite, but depending on why you are recording the calls, it could lead into legal issues. I would assume it is nothing too major, but still you are better safe than sorry!
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
OP
oldnews
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz, Ibook G4 1.33ghz, Powerbook Lombard 333mhz
Oh yeah lol, its nothing illegal. I just want to record interviews that have over Skype. Thanks for the replies!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.