cydia gone!

Reaction score
hi all i was letting my daughter pay a few games on my iphone 4s the other day and when she gave me the phone back the cydia was gone! i still have 3gunrestrictor,sbsettings and all.i cant get it back for some reason.i tried a restore and after it finished the restore the phone was still jailbroken.i want to start from scratch but still keeping my 5.0.1. if anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Reaction score
hi all i was letting my daughter pay a few games on my iphone 4s the other day and when she gave me the phone back the cydia was gone! i still have 3gunrestrictor,sbsettings and all.i cant get it back for some reason.i tried a restore and after it finished the restore the phone was still jailbroken.i want to start from scratch but still keeping my 5.0.1. if anyone can assist me it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

Hi toyota2jz,
It may be that your daughter has accidentally deleted cydia from the phone the same way you delete any app by holding it down and click the x. Have a look in the settings of your phone to see if there is any thing about cydia or hiding apps. If there is nothing i would suggest that you do a erase all and clear settings from your iPhone and start afresh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.