Editing videos on pc

Reaction score
Hey there all, was wondering whether I can edit video recorded on my iPad (using unbuilt hd recorder) on my pc? Any advice gratefully received.

Reaction score
Hey there all, was wondering whether I can edit video recorded on my iPad (using unbuilt hd recorder) on my pc? Any advice gratefully received.

Hi
Just email the movie file to yourself and then download it from the computer. The iPad has a really bad camera (iPad 2 = bad (2MP), iPad 3 = ok(5MP) so if you want to do better quality video editing use an iPhone 4s (8MP), cam corder or another high quality video recording device.

C

chas_m

The above is correct in terms of megapixels but it's kind of ludicrous to call the rear iPad cameras "really bad." Both the iPad 2 and 2012 iPad have EXCELLENT cameras (the latter borrowing the lens system from the iPhone 4S) and shoot BEAUTIFUL 1080p video.

An example:

https://vimeo.com/38969004

He's right that the iPhone 4S remains the best of the cameras but the iPad is a) perfectly acceptable for 1080p and b) the files it produces can be edited on other systems (may or may not need conversion depending on which system we're talking about).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.