Game Center account help? Forgot email.

Reaction score
I know my Game Center username and password, but I don't know the email (or maybe apple id) that is for my account. It is not my normal one. I can't log in with just my username, so does anyone know how I can get my email? GC logged me out after I restored my iPod.:\

Reaction score
Unknown Apple ID for Game Center

Hi there,

Did you ever sort out your problem? I am in the same situation. I know my Game Center password and User name but not my Apple ID. My son set up my Game Center account and I think he must of entered my Email address (Apple ID) incorrectly. I never logged into the Game Center. I didn't really even know what it was for. I got my son to organise an account for me just to play DragonVale. I've been playing for weeks. Today I logged out to log in under my sons account to give myself a gem and then I couldn't get back into my own game! Help, if anyone can :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
1) Open your itunes app
2) Scroll down to the bottom (If logged in it will say "Apple ID: *your apple ID is here*"

OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks so much guys for responding. However, I cannot use your solution. My gamecenter email was different than the apple id I use on a regular basis. This is killing me because I know my username is MBrisk and I know my password, but I can't log in without my email.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.