• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I just wanna say, I love my MacBook! :)

Reaction score
It's a black MacBook (I don't know anyone else that has one), and it's 4 years old. It's got usually between 80 and 85% battery health, with 1249 cycles (I've been told this is good). It's also fallen off my bed, and still works perfectly!

I can't fault my MacBook at all. It still runs everything as well as it should, probably because I've upgraded the memory, but regardless. My laptop is proof that Apple are built to last.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2006 Macbook Pro 15.4" glossy screen, 2.16 ghz, 640 gb, 2 gb ram
Good lord that's a lot of cycles. You must use it on the go a lot.

I have a 6 year old Macbook Pro with half the number of cycles.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
i love my iBook G4 it has been the most reliable computer that i have ever had. I am not using a Newer 13 inch macbook pro and it is built just as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.