No sound in windows 7... plz help

Reaction score
I'm sorry for my English

I'm looking for 15 days and did not find the solution

i am installed windows 7 (64bit) in boot camp 4 on a macbook air (2011) os 10.7.4 . Anyway everything works fine with me, except the sound cannot get any sound from my external speakers, I have reinstalled Realtek driver more than one version (2.68 - 2.37 ... ) but does not work. I would like to know an way to solve this problem, thanks!I

1337081534221.jpg

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As you can see from the hardware read out tree, your sound devices are not working. I'm not sure what drivers you need? I don't believe installing the Realtek drivers are going to work.

What kind of speakers are they? Are they self powered with a built in audio amplifier?

Also, what happens when you remove the external speakers and just let the sound play through the MBA speakers?

OP
V
Reaction score
Thank you and appreciate you help me

I'm sorry, I mean the MBA speakers

cannot get any sound from my MBA speakers ,,what drivers i need !!??

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That's OK, I understand what's happening now. Go back to OS X and run the Boot Camp assistant again. Only don't create a new partition. You should receive a notice when you run the Boot Camp assistant that you have to download drivers from Apple for Windows 7. Download the driver image from Apple and put it on a flash drive. Exit out of the Boot Camp assistant, do not reinstall Windows 7.

Boot to Windows 7 and insert the flash drive with the drivers from Apple and it should load automatically. Your sound will then begin to work. Let us know.

OP
V
Reaction score
My problem here .. I have tried more than once, and for a month to download the latest windows support software from apple from boot camp assistant 4.0.3 (435) but does not complete loading and standing at almost 20% and almost waited more than 8 hours but does not complete ,, How can i download windows support software from a source other than apple? ( i have macbook air 2011,, 1.7 i5 ,, 120 ssd , intel graphic 3000 , os x 10.7.4 ...)

i have ADSL 1mb

1337118501686.tiff

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can understand your difficulty. However, the support software (drivers) are not available from anywhere else. Is it possible for you to try another connection to Apple? You didn't mention where you're located at, but if there is an Apple store there, they will download the software for you.

OP
V
Reaction score
My friend, I am in an Arab country (Syria) and we have no Apple Store i have been tried more than one connection to the Internet, I think that the Apple site we have restricted

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.