One website not loading.

Reaction score
Sorry for posting a problem as a first post but I'm about to throw my Macbook thru the window at the moment.
My problem is the following:

I can't open the website of one of my clients. Since I have 2 email accounts at this website I'm also unable to receive mail. I have listed a few conclussions so hopefully someone knows exactly what the problem is.

- I can't open the website or any website that's related to it on my macbook pro using several different wifi networks.
- I can't open the websites on my phone on a wifi network.
- I can't receive any emails from the address on my macbook

- I can open the websites on my phone on a 3G network.
- I can receive emails on my phone when not connected to wifi
- I can open the websites using www.hidden.cc (a proxy)

I tried flushing my cache using dscacheutil -flushcache but this doesn't help me.

My client didn't block me somehow :)

I hope someone here can help me. Thanks a million in advance!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
have you cleared out all your cache? Get Onyx and run through it's cleaning section.

Reaction score
Have you tried simply using a different browser?(Probably stupid idea)
Have you edited your hosts file?
If you have AdBlock Plus addon sometime that blocks websites.

It might be getting blocked by your ISP for some reason. Have you tried on different ISP's?

I have now ran out of ideas.

OP
I
Reaction score
I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera and Chrome. All are blocking that website or every website linked to it (some content is under another website). Also emails are not coming in.

I tried different wifi connections and different internet providers. All are not working. I believe that's what you meant with ISP's??

When I use my phone on a wifi network it isn't working. When I use my phone on 3G it is working.

It's driving me nuts. Maybe I'll have to go to the Apple Store here...?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.