Macbook Pro Software Update Problem ?

Reaction score
:)
Hello guys As For Every MacBook Pro User There Is Always A Different Solution I guess to why the Updates don't install So Let me tell my situation.
I have a Macbook pro IE7 and I was kinda curious to why none of the updates had installed. I have went through customer support by Apple itself by phone and registered my Macbook Pro ID etc.

Issue: When I finishing installing all updates it asks for me to restart, I click restart and it takes me to my log in screen, I click back and go to restart, It restarts. I normally hold my option key so it can go to my Mac than my Bootcamp. In the past I never had this issue with My Macbook though.

The other way I tried, was the combo update by Apple Itself, I have installed it and it may have triggered an OS X update I think but not the software. I have tried this more than 4 times, 2 times each of those.

In the end of the process I have restarted the Macbook Pro and Software updates still haven't changed what I needed to have installed, I would like to bypass this problem than ignore it as I know this is a huge lost for when later on I upgrade or accept software updates much more frequently.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.