Got my new powerbook today!!!

Reaction score
I got a new powerbook today. Well, actually it was used, but its only a couple of months old and it still has the apple warranty on it. It is in pristine condition. I got it off ebay and the listing said it had light scratches. I can't find one single scratch on it anywhere, and I've examined it top to bottom. I paid $1300 for it. I think I got a great deal. Sorry if I'm rambling, but I absolutely love it!

OP
M
Reaction score
I got the 15" 1.5ghz model with a superdrive. I know its not the newest model, but I've heard of some screen problems with the hi def newer models and I didn't want to take any chances. Plus, I thought it was too good of a deal to pass up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Where did you get it for that price?

OP
M
Reaction score
I found it on ebay. The guy got it to test some designs he was working on but he ended up just using his powermac. It still has the apple warranty until October of 2006. I am going to buy the applecare for it for the 3 additional years. He even included his receipt for the purchase so I know he's legit. I don't know why he let it go cheap (he paid over $2000) except for the fact that he didn't act like he was very hard up for money. I spoke with him on the phone and he said he mainly just wanted to get rid of it because his wife was bugging him about not using it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 1.83Ghz, 1GB Ram, 60GB HD. 19in. external display, bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Closed Lid.
Thats awesome, I hope I can run into a deal that good.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.