IOS 5.1.1 Issues?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2011 15" MBP, OSx 10.8.4, Ipad 64g (2012), Iphone 4S, Ipod Nano
Hello All,

My wife and I are working in Kuwait and are wanting to update our Ipads IOS, I was on the Apple forums the other day and was reading that a few people were having issues with the new IOS update, causing their Ipad2 or Ipad3 to brick. has anybody heard of any issues with the update or are these probably isolated issues. Keep in mind I don't have a local Apple store I can run to to get a fix. we are currently running IOS 5.1 on our Ipad3's.

C

chas_m

No issues here. Maybe those people are on jailbroken/hacked iPads, that seems a likely explanation.

OP
Goavs18
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2011 15" MBP, OSx 10.8.4, Ipad 64g (2012), Iphone 4S, Ipod Nano
No issues here. Maybe those people are on jailbroken/hacked iPads, that seems a likely explanation.

OK thanks

UPDATE: Ok i went a head and upgrade the ipad 3's and all went well no issue, I guess those I read about were isolated issues. just FYI

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
How can I upgrade my iPad 1to a ios5

What iOS version are you current running? Have you tried plugging it into iTunes and telling iTunes to check for updates?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know what this is
3.2 and also plug watt into iTunes and where on iTunes can u see if u have updates

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.